Call 319-524-2050 ext 105
P.O. Box 151
Keokuk, IA 52632
Rand Park Pavilion
A 501(c)(3) Non profit Organization
Free Entertainment in the Park
The Pavilion was built & is maintained by community contributions; it was built under the guidance of our late Mayor Dave Gudgel and accomplished by many dedicated volunteers who gave freely of their time and funding!
Click here for a printable schedule. Special thanks to the Southside Boat Club and the Mermaids for hosting a successful fundraiser for the
Rand Park Pavilion.
Check back here for more info about the lineup for 2017. We have already booked
- The Bullis-Rutter Big Band
- In the event of Rain on Sept 2nd, Lick Creek will play at the KC Hall on North 6th Street.
- If Lick Creek plays in Rand Park, you may bring adult beverages to be consumed in the designated area
- Saturday, September 2 – Lick Creek (country with edge) 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 10 – First Christian Church services 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, September 17 – Crossview Fellowship “Church in the Park” 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, September 24 – Bullis Rutter Big Band (Big Band Jazz) 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 21 – Fright Night 4:00-7:00 p.m. – Halloween Movie
Thanks to Ed Vinson for providing the collage of Pavilion photographs.